Relationships: rich, complicated, painful, and rewarding. Many clinicians with Wellspring work with couples. We have become more and more amazed with the healing capacity of LOVE, the capacity of deep love, and the possibility of rebirth after disasterous events along the relationship road. Though most couples would agree they’ve fallen in love, many do not know how to maintain, care, and defend the layers of their love story. Infidelity, broken trust, financial upheaval, and parenting are among the most challenging events to a couple’s love story. Add health changes, job loss, home instability, aging, and other events, and certainly the wear and tear on a relationship starts to dismantle what once felt solid. Many client’s state,
- I feel alone in my relationship.
- I don’t know how to build trust after his/her affair.
- I don’t feel the passion and love I once felt with my partner.
- I’m confused and don’t know if my relationship is salvagable.
- With all we’ve been through, I don’t think we can pick up the pieces.
- We used to be happy.
- I don’t know how to heal what has become broken.
- My past seems to be destroying my present relationship.
- I’m too upset to forgive and I’m considering giving up on Us.
Healing from hurt and maintaining the integrety of a healthy relationship can be a brutal job. With guidance, planning, skill building, and spiritual awakening, it is possible to restore balance, hope, and joy in broken relationships. However, if the relationship is past repair, a nurturing guide can help reduce conflict and support a couple as they prepare to separate or end the relationship. Therapists who work with couple’s within the practice are open to meeting both partners as each finds his or her way toward wholeness…whether that is in unification or in letting go. We are passionate about helping couples determine the relationship’s strength, redefining LOVE, and explore ‘nonforgivenss’ while finding avenues of acceptance. We will never know if the relationship can survive if we don’t make an effort toward survival. We are ready to accompany you and your partner into the deeper layers of your relationship. Your journey to the next level of deep LOVE can begin as soon as you are ready to embark on the path.